✨Who is your target audience?
– Use your business website & social media analytics.
– Eg: Age, Gender, Race, Geographic (location)
IDENTIFY TOP SELLER
✨Based off the number of orders identify your business top 5 sellers (products or services)
– Then set goals & market those top sellers.
SET A SALES GOALS
✨Daily Weekly Monthly Quarterly Yearly
– Set a sales goal for the year. Then breakdown by quarterly, monthly, weekly, & daily.
– Eg: Yearly Sales Goal: $100,000 /4 quarters Quarterly: $25,000/3 months $8,333/4 weeks $2,083/30 days $70 per day.
✨Secure a contract with a large corporation
✨FOLLOW UP! FOLLOW UP!
– Follow up with prospects/inquiries & existing customers
✨UPSELL to the customer
– Match products or services.
– Eg: Sneakers UPSELL add Socks. Lash UPSELL add glue . Bundles UPSELL add bonnet. Website UPSELL add business email.
✨Customer Video Reviews
✨Post Daily On Social Media
– At least 3-6 times a day
✨Create FREE marketing graphics
✨Targeted Ads Display
⁃ MAXIMIZE this before the popular brands start doing it.
✨Third Party Social Media Ads
⁃ Mailchimp: you’ll see better results
⁃ We sell 90% of SLCS workshop tickets with email campaigns.
⁃ Have a Website POPUP to collect emails.
✨Customer Birthday Celebration
⁃ Percentage off
⁃ Small businesses don’t take advantage of this platform.
⁃ Increase the product price then decrease eg: Shirt reg price: $20 increase to $40 sale price $20. Which is the original price but the customer will never notice.
⁃ This will increase awareness.
⁃ Convert business cards into sales
⁃ List your business on directory’s
✨Facebook Event Page
⁃ Put events on FB & Eventbrite
✨Promote Events for FREE on Community Calendars
⁃ Read our calendar blog
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Need help with your business book a consultation today at SLCAREERSTUDIO.COM/BUSINESSADVICE