|Hiring Happy Energetic Preschool Teachers(Arlington)
compensation: 11.00 and up for all CDA candidates
employment type: full-time
We are seeking qualified and experienced candidates to work in our faith-based preschool.
Our preschool has served children in the Arlington community for over 20 years. Serving children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
We offer above average salaries, training, and uniforms to all staff.
Infant room Assistant Teacher (DCF 45 hours or higher)
Toddler Teacher (CDA Credential or higher)
PreK2 Assistant Teacher (DCF 45 hours or higher)
PreK3 Assistant Teacher (DCF 45 hours or higher)
Candidates must meet the following criteria.
• Must have completed all mandatory DCF 45 hour requirements and have a DCF transcript that reflects all classes and assessments have been completed.
• Must have an active CDA credential, AA, AS, or BS degree.
• Have a strong work history in early childhood education
• Have a loving and nurturing attitude toward children with knowledge of childhood development.
• Strong classroom and behavior management skills
• Organizational skills a must.
If you are interested in working in a loving, fun, and happy environment, then please contact St Paul Preschool Arlene Wetmore at 904-724-0931.