|The Customer Care Representative (Tier I) must be able to strive in a fast-paced environment. Upon successful completion of a comprehensive training program the Customer Care Representatives are expected to provide customer care services with a friendly, enthusiastic and focused manner within an inbound call center. Customer Care Representatives will provide cardholders with various types of customer care from checking account balances to raising transaction disputes. Successful employees will be able to de-escalate calls from irate cardholders using the training provided.
- Answer inbound customer service phone inquiries related to InComm financial service cards (GPR, Single Load, B2B rewards, Toll and Wireless) in accordance with the Financial Services Customer Service Manual; or related training material.
- Answer inbound calls in timely manner in accordance with company’s goals for call intake
- Provide timely, accurate and courteous responses to the customers concerns or questions in accordance’s with InComm’s regulations.
- Perform basic Cardholder Customer Service functions in an accurate, timely and courteous manner; i.e. Lost/Stolen Cards, forgotten PINs.
- Perform pin redemption for customer’s having an issue with using the IVR (i.e. Document Cardholder Customer Service activities.
- Follow escalation events procedures in accordance with Financial Services Customer Service Manual. (i.e. Chargebacks, disputes, potential fraud, etc.)
- Understand, utilize and adhere to the Financial Services Customer Service Manual that is used to govern Customer Care activities.
- Meet reporting requirements as designated by Supervisor or other InComm Management; including but not limited to schedule adherence, average handle time, quality score, and attendance.
- Other Financial Services Customer Service activities as designated by Supervisor or other InComm Management.
- Must be able to sit for an 8-hour shift while talking to customers through a headset.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Windows and typing skills are required
- Two years’ customer service experience required, prior call center experience preferred
- Financial Card (GPR, Single load) customer service experience a plus
- Successful completion of a criminal background and consumer credit check is required
- 24/7 operations; shift flexibility is a must
- Drug screen may be required