CNAs/HHAs – IMMEDIATE OPENINGS (Jacksonville / Orange Park)
compensation: Starting at $10 per hour
employment type: full-time
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS (ABOVE AVERAGE PAY) – START WORK WITHIN THREE DAYS.
CURRENTLY STAFFING FOR:
MON – FRI: 10a – 6p (must know how to use a hoyer lift)
FULL TIME STAFF CNA/HHA – must know how to use a hoyer lift, MS-word experience preferred, must be available for rotating weekend on-call
SERIOUS, MATURE AND RELIABLE APPLICANTS ONLY- call Beverly at 904-265-0752
Are you a mature, reliable C.N.A. or HHA with a positive attitude and a passion for helping others? If so, Sensi-Care Services, Inc. would love to have you as a part of our growing team!
Sensi-Care Services, Inc., a rising company specializing in Home Care, is committed to caring for those who cared for us. With that in mind, we are currently looking for experienced and dedicated caregivers (C.N.A.s, Home Makers, Companion Aides) interested in promoting dignity, comfort, independence, and an over-all better quality of life for our clients in their homes despite temporary/long term illness or disability. Sensi-Care Services, Inc. strives to provide outstanding client care that encourages independence and allows clients to be comfortable in their own homes with the assistance of caregivers who provide first-class, professional care with respect, compassion, the highest ethical standards and honor.
– Provide/assist with personal care services and assist in ADLs such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and ambulation
– Perform various household duties essential to care at home (including, but not limited to, disposal of infectious waste, laundry, simple meal preparation and light housekeeping)
– Provide companionship for the client
– Run errands
– Provide medication reminders
– Monitoring client condition by accurately documenting all visits, assessments, and any significant changes in condition and submit documentation in a timely manner to the appropriate Sensi-Care Services, Inc. personnel
– Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy home environment by practicing infection control measures and following standards and procedures; assist in following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
– Follow established company policies, procedures, and objectives
– Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor
– C.N.A.s must possess a valid Florida C.N.A License
– 1 year previous home care experience
– Reliable transportation
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
– Working telephone
– Copy of current PPD (TB) or chest X-ray
– Ability to read, write, follow directions and perform all duties assigned
– Temperament to effectively and courteously manage clients and families
– Ability to exhibit an empathetic attitude toward others, the sick and elderly especially
Conditions of employment:
In addition to providing proof of auto insurance (minimum required by state law), successful candidates must have a satisfactory post-offer physical and must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.