We are currently enrolling Out-of-School participants who are between the ages of 16-24 for employment and occupational skills opportunities.
In order to participate in the Youth Services Program, all participants must be deemed eligible as defined by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014.
Every interested candidate must submit the following:
Youth Services Program Eligibility Documents
- Signed Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Georgia ID
- Current Utility Bill
- Proof of Income (Compass Profile Page or Six Months of Household Wages)
- Proof of Out of School Status
In order for your application to be considered:
- You must have a valid email address & contact number,
- Submit an essay explaining “Why” you wish to be in the program & “How” the program will benefit you in the resume section of the application.
- Apply for the internship online using this link. YOUTH SERVICES PROGRAM – INTERNSHIP
- When completing the application, you must select YOUTH – GO BUILD GA as the source. Otherwise, this may delay your application process.